Friday, September 17, 2010

Metalocalypse

Is anyone else a huge fan of this show?? I've been watching it since it started, and I must say that I love the show. I think the music is entertaining, to say the least. For some reason, Toki is my favorite character. I think it's because he comes off as having the mentality of a child while being in a band as brutal as Dethklok. I'm wondering if they're planning to make a 3rd Dethalbum, mainly because I missed the tour with Mastodon on the last one. If there's another tour coming, I'm not gonna miss it.

10 comments:

  1. will have to check this show out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brutal post, man. Brutal layout, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like you're headed in the right direction with this post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to catch it when it's on, definitely one of the better shows on Adult Swim currently (imo).

    Wish they would bring Sealab back though, shit was crazy.

    ReplyDelete